JOIN OUR TEAM
Stylist Positions - The Rockabilly Shop
We are looking for outgoing, positive, and reliable people with proven sales abilities to join The Rockabilly Shop team as Stylists/Sales. You will need to be highly motivated and passionate about people and fashion to join our team.
The Rockabilly Shop is a family owned and operated small business based in the Waikato, specialising in reproduction rockabilly, vintage, and alternative fashion. We offer a broad range of styling and sizing within a niche market that is fun, comfortable, and unique, offering clothing, footwear, and accessories to meet many individual styles.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous retail experience and proven sales abilities.
- To love people and fashion.
- Fabulous customer service skills.
- To be energetic, confident, and reliable.
- To provide personalised styling advice and meet customer’s needs.
- To be a team player and work well with others.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to create store success through sales, stock presentation, merchandising, and team support.
If you are successful, you will receive:
- Great product discounts.
- A unique work environment.
- Bonus should you meet specified objectives.
Hours will be including late nights, weekends, and out of store events on occasion.
All relevant training will be provided.
Currently we have positions available for the following stores:
Part Time Stylists - Te Awa, Hamilton
Retail Sales Assistant- Key Holder -Te Awa, Hamilton
Part Time Stylist - Timaru
Casual/On Call Stylists - Te Awa Hamilton, and Timaru
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Charlotte. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.